James Ojeda

James Ojeda

In addition to writing financial content and analysis, James has worked as a business journalist at Stockwatch and research analyst at various organizations. He obtained his MA Economics from Concordia University in Montreal and BA Economics from the University of British Columbia, with special emphasis on environmental and industrial economics.

James Ojeda posts:

how to buy waves with usd: How to Buy Waves WAVES Right Now

In order to have the best experience, it’s really important to choose the most suitable crypto exchange for you - take a look at which crypto exchanges are rated as the best in the game. If you have multiple cryptocurrencies you need to store, ...

how to buy volt inu v2: Buy VOLT with a Credit Card, Debit Card

Market Capitalization is the overall value of all coins/tokens that have been mined or issued until now and are in circulation (not locked). It's similar to the stock markets' Free-Float Capitalization. VOLT token holders can participate in the gover...

Zagruzheno 1024x685 1

What Is a White-Label Broker in Forex?

According to statistics, 90% of FX traders face losses, and the other 10% experience regular profits. Meanwhile, this market’s opportunities are always attention-magnets for millions of professional and beginner traders. The FX market rooted back to the 1970-s when the American president, Richard Nixon, came off the gold standard.However, ...


White Label Payment Gateway Getting Started

We are an innovative payment processing and fraud prevention company that aims to help their clients increase revenue and profits with the help of advanced technologies. Integrating our payment gateway into your website or app is straightforward and allows you to start scaling your e-commerce business instantly. With our merchant dashboard, ...

Pay Button On Keyboard

White Label Crypto Exchange Software

Leverage our ready-to-deploy white label crypto exchange development solutions to gain assured success in creating crypto platforms like Binance, Coinbase, Paxful, WazirX, PancakeSwap, MDEX, and more. HollaEx’s built-in crypto wallet solution supports all major fiat assets and cryptocurrencies. It allows for the seamless conversion and ...

M Forex.ru 1 1024x576 1

Enance White Label Crypto Exchange Software

Adopting a Software-as-a-Service business model, ChainUP facilitates the deployment of complete or selective modules such as Crypto-Crypto, OTC, and User-to-Contract transactions. Acryptocurrency software white label exchange development company has the uphill task of designing and building products for the burgeoning, open financial sector. ...

2ac36b95 E2f7 4f26 Ac94 D37b2d51291b

How to Start White Label Forex Brokerage? Step by Step Guide

Here the broker is an intermediary, and he conducts client transactions though a prime broker or a liquidity provider. As a result, the broker turns a profit by levying his customers commissions or by increasing the spread. There are no conflicts of interests, because the broker earns money whether a trader has taken profit or […]